Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pray for the Amstutz Family

Friends and Family -

I ask that you pray for a family at our church. Scott Amstutz is on staff at our church as the technical director. His wife, Rachel, gave birth to their third child, Caynah, just over a week ago. Last night after church, Rachel suddenly handed Caynah off to Scott while feeding him and said she had a pain in her heart. At that time, she went unresponsive and they were unable to revive her. Their daughter Aleah is in kindergarten and their son Bruce is either 3 or 4 years old. They're a beautiful family. I'd gone to elementary school with Scott for a few years and just reconnected with him as he came on staff at the church. I was just beginning to get to know Rachel as she would drop Aleah off to Sunday School. We'd just made connections realizing that it is her brother, Caleb, that I taught at Fort Wayne Christian.

Please be praying for them.

No comments: