Sunday, April 10, 2011

Uh-oh!

Oops! I tried to upload the pictures. Really, I did. It just failed on me. So, I forgot to post. Here I am, however long it's been later, and getting back to this blog. I do have an excuse for the last few days. Mom, Becca and I were on our 2011 girls' weekend away. We went back to Holmes County, OH again and had some fun there before heading to Columbus. We had a good weekend, but now it's time to get ready for work again. Thankfully, I only have one day of work before another day off. It's resale week! That means I take a day off to inspect clothes in preparation for the Grace Point children's clothing resale. I am so glad I priced most of my stuff in December! I wouldn't have it done in time, otherwise. Now if I can only remember to take the stuff over tomorrow night.....

No comments: