First of all, let me just say, "thank you" to all of you who have been praying for us as we transition into the use of Jacob's CPAP machine. The last 2 weeks have been quite an emotional roller coaster for me between the hours of 8:00 and 10:00 pm. I go from calm...to frustration...to anger...to impatient...to calm...to feeling helpless. We're in a series at church on prayer. Last night, before the sermon, the "special music" was a song which I think is called "Somebody's Praying You Through." At least that's the main line. I couldn't hold back the tears. I know there are several of you who are praying faithfully for us during this trying time. I know you've told us, but I've often taken that for granted. It was a great reminder for me to know that I can rest in His arms knowing we're being lifted in prayer. Last night, although it wasn't successful as far as the amount of time Jacob wore the mask, was successful for me because I stayed relaxed. I'm learning each night that I can't fight with Jacob about it. It's not going to do either of us any good. I just need to relax and be grateful for any minutes (even if it's a total of 8 like last night) that he has the machine on.
So thank you, thank you, thank you for your continued prayers. We see the neurologist on Tuesday (I'm sure I mentioned that in a previous post.) Pray for me to remember all my questions for her. Pray that she has the wisdom to guide us. Pray that anything we can do to "fix" or help Jacob is obvious. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have and will continue to pray for this situation!! God has the power to get you through this!!! Keep me posted on tomorrow's appointment.
Post a Comment