Ice: What is all around outside...has been since Friday and feels like we're living in Narnia when you look around.
Ice: What is supposed to be arriving again tomorrow for round #2.
Baby: Did you REALLY think I was going to tell you we're expecting? Nope! But my sister is!
Okay, okay, it's lame, but I haven't posted in quite some time so I figured I had to come up with something! As always we've been keeping very busy. I haven't even finished making Christmas cards yet. Oh yeah, I never sent last years! What in the world am I thinking? Okay, I better save the ones I've done for next year so I've got a head start. I don't know..... I'm sorry. I doubt I'll get them out this year, yet again. Please know that we wish you all a very Merry Christmas. If you are missing the annual update letter, you can check out the blog history and get a summary!
We did have a couple Christmas gatherings this past weekend. Becca was thrilled to get her first Barbie doll :) Little does she know she has a couple more coming!

The pic above is of our Saturday family Christmas gathering. The one below is Becca showing off for the camera :)
Again, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


No comments:
Post a Comment