Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School closed early, work closed early...hmm. Should I stay in?

The weather has been quite interesting here lately. They kept predicting winter storms and blizzards and we wouldn't get much of anything. This last blizzard warning was called off and then we get the really bad weather. Becca's school closed early, so I had to leave work early to get her. Then I found out work closed early as well!

The kids and I did get to play in the snow over the weekend. It was fun. I did some sledding and snowball throwing, too.

A couple nights ago, Jacob wore his mask w/the machine on for about 45 minutes. Last night, it was about 10 minutes, and tonight maybe 2. He does pretty well keeping the mask on while he waits to fall asleep. It's either when he gets really tired or shortly after he falls asleep that he takes it off. How frustrating that is!

Not much else is new here. I've been trying to do better about getting Jacob in a routine for his mask, so it's been 2-3 hours every night that I've been in his room with him. That takes quite a chuck out of my evening/night, so I haven't gotten much done. Oh well, I guess there's the weekend!

No comments: