It's so hard for me to believe that November is nearly half-over! Our family has been keeping so busy and time has just flown by. Buddy will be 4 in less than two weeks, and Becca will be 7 a couple weeks after that! Time for me to figure out what birthday presents I've gotten!
Matt's been busy working on a project at church called "Feed My Starving Children." Our church will purchase 100,000 meals at just $.17 each. 500+ volunteers will gather over 2 days to assemble and pack the meals to be sent to starving children around the world! It's the first time our church has participated in the effort, and Matt is the head organizer of it. He's really excited about it. Our first weekend of signups generated over 600 volunteers! We're now working to make adjustments and see if we can take on the task of 200,000 meals instead! Thanks Pathway for listening to the call and stepping out to lend a hand!
I've been busy with work and trying to keep things running at home. I don't do very well on the latter half! Matt's helped out a lot lately, for which I'm grateful.
I think we've had both kids hit with the swine flu now. I'm not sure that's what it is, but they seem to have the flu and we're told that's the only one around right now. Jacob's doing pretty well - mainly just a cough left. Becca just got it last night and has her ups and downs. Both have had temps in the 103-104 range which is no fun!
We've been enjoying another pretty good Buckeye season. Unfortunately, our busy-ness has kept us from watching a couple games. I had to keep texting updates to Matt tonight since he had a committment that kept him from watching the second half. Thankfully, we pulled off the victory in overtime!
Not much else is happening around here. Hope all is well with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment