First, let me just say that it's a really sad thing that it took me a second to think of my blog's url! Guess it's been a while since I updated!
Life has been, well, crazy! I can't believe it's already the end of February! We survived the holidays and the birthdays and are now looking forward to the rest of 2010.
We've enjoyed watching the various olympic events and cheering on our teams. The kids have enjoyed playing out in the snow several times and we've had our share of school delays and closings due to the weather.
Speaking of weather, Matt and I are about to head to warmer weather. I've got a business trip coming up to Boca Raton, FL (on the Atlantic coast just north of Ft Lauderdale). Matt's going to go along and we're going to take a couple extra days for ourselves. I'm looking forward to sunshine, warmth, and the clear waters of Key Largo!
I've been looking forward to visiting this vendor for over a year and the arrangements have finally been made. It should be a great time (and full of learning, too!)
These 6 days in Florida won't be our only trip south for the year, however. In June, all four of us, along with my parents, will head south. Jacob & Matt are flying as we hope to avoid any car-sickness for Jacob. Becca and I are riding down with my parents. Our destination? Walt Disney World!!!! It'll be the kids' first real vacation and thus, their first visit to Disney. It will have been 10 years since Matt or I have been there. We've been planning it for over a year, so it's hard to believe it's just over 3 months away!
We'll be staying on-site at Saratoga Springs Resort. I'm hoping it will be a magical experience for all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment