
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Chistmas Doesn't Only Come Once A Year
Matt's Christmas present to me was a Romantic night out. I was given a book he created that informed me I got to buy a dress and shoes; we'd go to dinner and a show; get dessert; and it came with gift certificates to L Spa Modern so I could get my hair cut/styled by someone who really knows how. I was supposed to cash it in sometime in January, but we couldn't find any shows we were interested in. We opted to schedule it for Valentine's Day and head to the Philharmonic. I found a dress (see below) which was half-off the clearance price. I actually found a pair of shoes pretty easily, too! My hair got cut, and I even have $ left in the gift certificates. I got a $25 gift certificate for dinner on Restaurant.com for $4.00 so we saved almost half on dinner. Matt got out pretty good on this one! We ate at the Oyster Bar and then headed for the Philharmonic. It was a great evening.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment