Tomorrow is the day we head out for Cincinnati. Jacob's appt is actually Tuesday, but it's at 8:10 in the morning, so we figure we'd better head down the night before. I'm really looking forward to the visit as I'm confident we'll have a doctor who knows if we have any other options for treatment of Jacob's apnea.
Becca is very excited that she'll be staying with Grandma Reynolds for a couple days. One thing we're planning to do is visit the IKEA store near Cincy. We've never been to one. Good or bad, I'm sure it will be an experience.
Another thing I'm looking forward to is starting a new family tradition. March 14 is a special day for those of us who enjoy math. It's National Pi Day! If you don't remember what Pi is, it's the 3.14.... value that is used to calculate the circumference of a circle. March 14 is 3-14, so it works out great. I'm not quite sure how we'll celebrate yet since I'm not much for pie and Daddy's not much for cake. We'll figure something out though.
If you'd like to join in the celebration or have any ideas, please let me know. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment