Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Lesson in Patience, I Guess

Yes, I guess I need another one - another lesson in patience. We still haven't heard from anyone about the sleep study results - no word from Home Health Care, the neurologist, or the sleep center. I'm not sure what's happening. I even left a message early this afternoon for the neurologist's nurse and nothing! No calls back.

Of course, my mind always jumps to the worst. My tendancy is to think that the tech was wrong, the CPAP didn't work, so we're back to square one. Of course, I have no idea. It had normally been taking about 8 days to get any word, so that would be tomorrow!

I will do my best to be patient - but it's hard!

On a side note, Jacob ended up at the pediatrician yesterday for a rash which, I guess, is only dry skin. Unfortunately, we've got a cream to put all over him and he's also been congested long enough she put him on augmentin. In addition, she is having him take culturelle to help fight the effects of the antibiotic! Ugh! This is just getting almost too crazy for me.

More to come later...sorry for the lack of pictures lately. Sometimes it's just too complicated from home.

No comments: