Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. We went out to El Patron for supper. It's a Mexican restaurant we hadn't been to yet. It was okay, but not too exciting. We had the kids with us and they didn't really want to cooperate and have a nice meal. They ate their pizza well, though!
Matt stayed inside to pay the bill and I took the kids to load them in the van. Becca asked me for a hug so I went to give her a hug and hit my head extremely hard on the top/side of the van. Everything went black for a second (just a second) and I think I really did see stars!
My head is pretty achy and feels weird. I've got a nice bump, too. Needless to say, between that and no spare diapers (only Little Swimmers) along, we didn't stay at the mall too long!
Becca and I just ran over to Sonic and picked up milkshakes for Matt, Becca & me. Hopefully, that helps my head feel better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Sorry the actual day was a bit hard to celebrate, but I hope you 2 make sure to have a date soon (without the kids) :-)
Don't you just love those romantic outings with the kids?
Post a Comment