We told Becca that Jacob had to go to the doctor for the whole night, so she got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the night.
he was hooked up to the electrodes. He didn't even give me a fit
when I put him in the crib.Oh yeah, the crib was a surprise! They had told me that I'd have to sleep in the bed with him but they could shove it against the wall. When we got there we found out they'd gotten a crib and put it in the "eyesight" of the video camera and moved the bed to another corner.
I got to sleep on the bed with Jacob being in the crib...until 1:30 or so this morning. At that point, Jacob was up screaming - not happy with things in his nose. We ended up rearranging the room and putting the bed back in the video camera's sight so he could be in the bed with me. Overall, I didn't think Jacob moved nearly as much as he has lately but I knew he moved some. The tech who ran the test said he moved around quite a bit. Unfortunately, we won't have any results for 7-10 days.
We were out of there by 6:30 this morning, so I just dropped Jacob off at the daycare and came home to nap. He had some red marks where the tape had been, but I wasn't too concerned. However, when I picked him up tonight, the redness had worsened and it looks like the adhesive burned him or something. You can tell exactly where the electrodes and wires were for those that were on his face and neck. The forehead one is about the only one that didn't leave a burn mark. I called them and they just said it must be a reaction to the adhesive having been on so long and gave me the name of the material. It's not a latex product so that's good. Here are a couple pics of the burns:



No comments:
Post a Comment