Monday, June 23, 2008

Results? Well, not really!

We had a voice message left at home today from Jacob's neurologist's office. It was the nurse and she wanted to let us know the Sleep Center had informed them that they hadn't gotten enough results to know anything! Can you believe it!?! They're going to re-do the test free of charge - woohoo! To top it all off, it's been scheduled for my birthday :(

Oh well, that's all right, I guess. I'm too old to have much fun on my birthday anyway. The lady did indicate to make sure they use a different adhesive, so that's a plus. They'll also just have him sleep in the bed with me all night and make sure they get the thing in his nose.

Hopefully he doesn't get the cords wrapped around his neck again this time! I'm going to ask them to rush the results so we have them before I leave for the D.R. since that is only a week after the end of his test.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't believe they have to do it AGAIN :-( Remember to bring some "bedtime toys" this time - books :-)

I can't believe your DR trip is getting soooooo close!!!!