Monday, September 22, 2008

Recess Accident

It had to happen at some point, right? Kids are kids and they get hurt. Becca was playing on the playground for 3rd recess this afternoon when she ran into a piece of equipment. She doesn't know what it's called so she is to show her teacher tomorrow. But, she didn't just trip or anything. She hit her nose on it, causing a pretty serious nosebleed. Thankfully, her teacher was out there so the kids all started yelling, "Becca's bleeding!" They rushed her inside to the nurse and got her all cleaned up. Thankfully, she had a full change of clothes at school so she was able to wear normal clothes home. She's completely fine, though, so she must have just hit it wrong!

Not much other news here for now. We started a Saturday night service at church on Saturday, so we now have 3 services. I met a couple friends from work at the Johnny Appleseed Festival on Saturday morning and we've been playing around the house. I'm getting really tired right now, so I best get some sleep.

Good night!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey you -- I was at Johnny Appleseed Saturday morning too --- bummer that I didn't see you :-( (We got there just before 10 and left around 12:30)