
Becca insisted that we have a party last weekend. We didn't want it to be Saturday because it was football day, but we gave in for supper and Grandma/pa Reynolds came over for dinner and games.
Jacob was none too happy about this picture being taken. I wanted to get at least one pic of them in their matching shirts. Matt & I wore our jerseys and the kids wore these Buckeye shirts for the game.

Friday night, the kids and I met some friends at Grabill Days. We didn't do a whole lot there but we did manage to make it to the petting zoo just before we left. You could feed the goats, sheep and llama. I only screamed on two occasions when the llama poked his head over my shoulder! The first time, I didn't realize he was there and he stuck his head over my shoulder to get at the food in my hand. The next time I didn't have food, but I had turned my back to him. I learned my lesson after that!

This morning we went to the zoo before the football games started. We were all decked out in our OSU apparel again and we had a lot of fun. We even saw another family all dressed for the Buckeyes!
No, I didn't carry Jacob on my shoulders the whole time!

Matt and Becca both have #33 jerseys. This makes Becca sooooo happy! I thought this was a really cute picture. Matt didn't carry Becca the whole time either :)
After the zoo trip, we came home to watch the game. It started out pretty rough for OSU this time, but they turned it around in the second half and showed some of their skill.
The kids and I headed out tonight to get Jacob's haircut and sneak a trip to JC Penney to get pictures taken. Of course, we were all still in our matching OSU clothes, so it was fun. The pics turned out pretty good. I'll be happy to pick them up. We did tell Daddy we had them taken, so it's no longer a secret. Mommy broke the news. I figured he would see the bill on the credit card!
I officially got my first scrapbook page done (or almost done) for my trip to the D.R. I've only gotten 46 pics of about 200 that I want printed, so I can't work too much. I might try to get some layouts done, but that, too, is hard without pictures. Maybe I should just work on other pages....hmmm....

No comments:
Post a Comment