This was the big weekend. Matt and I got to go to the Ohio State vs. Minnesota game while the kids stayed with Aunt Carol & Uncle Jim. It was a great game to go to. The stress of the last several games wasn't there and it was a solid win for us. The game wasn't close except when it was 0-0.
The kids went the the indoor playground at the Grove City Church of the Nazarene and then to another playground at the YMCA in Grove City. They were all exhausted when we got back - so exhausted that Jacob fell asleep at the kitchen table! (Pic will be posted soon!)
Today, we headed out to the Circle S Farm outside of GC. They have hay rides, sunflower mazes, corn mazes, a fun barn and pumpkin picking. We spent a couple hours there and the kids had a blast. They loved climbing the bales of straw and sliding down the slides in the barn. They loved picking out their pumpkins and running through the tunnel maze. It was a good time for all!
We got home around 4:00 this afternoon - a little tired from the weekend's events. Overall, though, the kids did great and Matt & I had a good time, too.
I'll try to get some pics posted soon. I haven't loaded any that I took yet, but hopefully I will tomorrow.
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment