Friday, May 9, 2008

Getting to Know You...

Becca had her final school program of the year. Her Pre-K class sang "Getting to Know You," "Heigh Ho," and "It's a Small World." She did a really good job - only yelling "Hi, Jacob!" four or five times! I took some video, so if it turned out at all, I'll try to post it if I can figure out how.

Walmart has responded to me and are supposed to be checking the items tonight. I'll go in and take a look at them tomorrow or Sunday to make sure things are fixed. Believe me, though, I'll be watching things like a hawk!

Not much else is happening. I'm pretty tired tonight. Until later.....

1 comment:

Kevin Flick said...

Hey! Yeah! I was so happy to see you are blogging now. It's a fun way to keep up with everyone. I added you to my friends' links. If that is not ok, let me know!
Mindy