Sunday, May 4, 2008

We've Only Just Begun....

Greetings friends & family!

The Reynolds Family has joined the blogging world! Thanks JD for your encouragement to create it!

I can't promise how often I'll report, but I'll try to do my best.

This has been a crazy weekend for us. We tried to run a garage sale on Friday and had thunderstorms with hail during it. I got rid of a little bit and some big items that we wanted to sell.

Yesterday, I spent a good portion of the day on a team building outing for our Dominican Republic Mission Trip team. It's hard to believe we leave in just over 2 months! We're still in the process of collecting medical supplies, so if you know any sources, please let me know!

I guess it's about time to go start supper. Matt found a recipe for a Sausage and Peppers pasta dish that was raved about online. I'm going to make that for Matt. The kids will probably have leftovers and who knows what I'll end up eating!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yippee - I am looking forward to seeing how we both do on updating our new Blogs :-)