We've learned it will probably be a while again before we take Jacob to the grocery store again. He just can't make up his mind whether he's going to ride or walk. He won't stay seated in the cart and is constantly whining! I've got to make another trip to the store since we couldn't get everything we wanted over the weekend. Free cookies keep him occupied sometimes, but the cookies this trip were only bite size!! Kroger needs to learn, you gotta provide monster cookies to keep kids occupied.
So now, here I am, ready to head out at 7:00 to the store. I hate going out by myself anymore - especially with all the stuff I hear has been happening around here - and this is a good area of town! Thankfully, we have a Walmart opening around the corner on Wednesday. I'm really hoping it doesn't get run down too quickly. We need at least one safe one in town!
Oh well, I guess I better go before it gets dark. Or maybe I should just wish for it to pour down rain. Bad guys won't let themselves get wet in the rain while waiting to attack will they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel your pain. This sounds a lot like little David. I don't think any little boy has much patience for grocery shopping. I started bribing him with food about a year and a half ago. He loves popcorn. I either make some in the microwave and bring it with us, or Walmart sells big bags of it for 99 cents. I tell him if he wants popcorn he has to sit in the cart to get it. It keeps his hands and mouth busy, and we get home a lot faster.
Post a Comment