Monday, May 19, 2008

I finally remembered!

It finally struck me today what I was going to blog about yesterday. My friend had made quesadilla pizzas for her kids the other day and it had looked like such a fun thing to do with Jacob & Becca. We tried it and they ate it really well! All you have to do is take 2 flour tortillas, butter one side of one of them, and then add your ingredients. We put the pizza sauce in first (non-buttered side) and then added the pepperoni and cheese. You can use any ingredients you like in your pizza. Place the other tortilla on top and place in skillet to brown. It's that simple! I used the pizza cutter to slice them into about 10 small triangles each and they chowed them down!

The kids loved putting the pepperonis & cheese on it. It was lots of fun.

No comments: