Happy Mothers' Day! I don't feel like staying up any later to wait to do the wish! It's been a long evening of preparing food for our dinner tomorrow night. We're having both sets of parents over for dinner and making 2 different meals since some of us don't eat what Matt wanted. This is nothing new for us. Nearly every meal time is at least two if not three or four different meals around here.
We are making a crockpot jambalaya (another recipe from Recipezaar.com) and a roast. The jambalaya has received great reviews so hopefully Matt will like it.
We got the kids pictures taken today at two different studios. They turned out okay, but Jacob did not want to smile! He was being quite a stinker. He loves posing for cameras but just didn't want to today, I guess.
Off to sleep I guess. Big day ahead tomorrow. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment