Last night Becca and I went to the IHL Championship Game 7 between the Fort Wayne Komets and the Port Huron Icehawks. What a game! It was intense the entire way! The refs were letting them play and it was fierce competition. We stayed through the second overtime and the score was still 2-2. I just couldn't justify keeping Becca out any later (it was already midnight) on a school night, so we headed home. Listening to the radio, we heard it - SCORE! The Komets scored 23 seconds into the 3rd overtime! We won! I tried to take some pictures during the game. Here's a shot taken when we scored our first goal:

My shutter was too slow or I was too fast in jumping up. What a great shot I got!
Not much else is happening around here. Hope all is well with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment