Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcoming Walmart

Woohoo! Walmart opens in the morning! I didn't do my shopping last night, although the rain I hoped for did come and the bad guys probably would have stayed away! Now, I'm considering....do I leave extra early tomorrow and take Jacob with me to the new Walmart to get what I need before I drop him off at daycare and head to work....or......do I go to another store tonight and still stop by Walmart in the morning. . I have to be one of the first people shopping the new store, right!!??!

We took a walk tonight around our addition. Well, let's say Matt & I walked & Becca rode in the wagon 1/2 way and then on Matt's shoulders quite a bit. Jacob was in and out of the wagon, making Mommy carry him on the hip, then shoulders, then back.... and then it was Daddy's turn to carry him on the shoulders when Becca's turn was up! What should have been a 15-minute walk was probably more like 40!

Not much else is really happening here tonight. We're looking ahead to our trip to Buckeye Country in a couple weeks, and I'm gathering things for my trip to the Dominican Republic in July. I'll try to post about that tomorrow, but in the mean time, if you have connections to anyone who can get samples of medications, we've got a list of supplies we're looking to gather for the medical clinic we'll be doing. Until later....

No comments: