I spent quite a bit of time manning the Christmas tree at church today. We've set up a Christmas tree to help us gather donations for our mission trip to the Dominican Republic. We're responsible for bringing all the medical supplies we'll need for the clinic with us. That means we need 600 bottles of Tylenol alone. We also need Ibuprofen, multivitamins, antifungal creams, and more and more and more! We're doing the tree similar to what an Angel project is. We've listed a specific item or two that we need to take on a tag. People take a tag or two or three and bring the item back in the next couple weeks. We made out 300 tags which doesn't even cover everything we need. I'm guessing we had about 175-200 tags picked up today! We were so happy :)
There was something else fun I was going to blog about, but I can't remember what it is right now! Ugh! I hate it when that happens :) Oh well, maybe I'll get to post again tonight!
Until then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment