Friday, August 15, 2008

Addicted to Tylenol or Motrin? Is it possible?

I'm not sure it's possible, but I'm starting to wonder if Jacob is addicted to Tylenol and Motrin! He had so much during the week and a half after his surgery, and he fought so hard every time. Then a couple days later and he's started asking for the med-med!! I refuse to give it to him. He's been doing much much better (thanks for praying!). Periodically he'll whine after a sip of juice, but overall he's his ornery old self - just a bit skinnier!

We've been enjoying the opportunity to watch the olympics. Unfortunately, it's keeping me up at night now! :) Maybe one day I'll get some sleep :)

Hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

Aaron Sprunger said...

Yes, my body is ready for the Olympics to be over too...staying up way too late, but it's so worth it!

Julie said...

I am glad Jacob is doing better - he did look skinnier and taller last time I saw him :-)

Aw - the Olympics -- love 'em :-)