Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm nearly addicted

It's not LOST....
It's not anything illegal....
It's not tylenol or motrin like Jacob....
It's not anything too exciting...
but it is Scramble!

I found this game on Facebook. It's called Scramble. I was actually looking for what I thought was Scrabble on Facebook that so many of my friends are addicted to. I don't know if it's really Scramble or if there is a Scrabble, too, but I'm hooked on Scramble! It's basically Boggle on the computer. I have ALWAYS loved Boggle, because I have nearly always dominated. The sad thing is, that I always beat Matt so badly that he won't play me any more. He won't even play me on Scramble 'cause he's not good enough :( What a poor sport! Just kidding, Matt, if you end up reading this!

Today has been an interesting day. We had a showing on our old house this afternoon, so I had to go do some minor touchups to the landscaping. I went and got tires put on the van and also went to a scrapbooking and cardmaking kit evaluation. That was something I'd never gotten to do. What makes the day so weird is that Jacob went and laid down around 5:15 or 5:30, and he fell asleep (no nap earlier in the day). It is now 9:52 and he's still asleep! He awoke a couple times or I'd try to wake him up. I ask him if he wants to get up - he says no. I ask if he wants to sleep and he says yes. It's been over 4 hours!!!! I hope he's not getting sick.

Time to watch some more olympics.....

No comments: