Something crazy happened with my laptop and the cookie setting. The blogs weren't letting me sign in for a while. I don't know how I did it, but I just got in!
Our week has been a week of ups and downs. Jacob has continued to struggle with pain and anxiety over taking the meds. His emotions and pain tolerance turn on a dime. He's been happy and playing and all of a sudden he'll be clingy and fussy.
We've worried quite a bit about dehydration and have considered having to re-admit him twice. Thankfully, the doctors suggested we wait it out a bit.
Nights have been pretty rough, too. Jacob did better last night, so I'm hoping we've started a new trend. Both kids have been allowed to sleep in the living room this week since I wanted Jacob near me. Unfortunately, we're going to have a hard time getting them to sleep upstairs again!
We got to shop the clothing resale tonight! I was excited to get lots of clothes for the kids and a few toys and videos. We definitely don't need too many toys, but we let Becca pick out a few things. Daddy is the one who was talked into the videos!
I'm running out of steam and just really would like a good night of sleep. I think I'm going to head to bed here in just a bit.
Thanks to all for your prayers over the past week. It's meant a lot! Until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the updates. I was wondering how it was going. Glad to hear you got some deals at the resale!
Post a Comment