Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Double up-Date on Becca

I did take a few minutes to talk to Becca tonight about what she meant last night and why she said it. I still don't completely understand the source, but she did indicate that no one said anything that made her feel bad. That is a relief! She really does like her hearing aid and recognizes how much her hearing aid helps her - even the difference between her old and new one. She told me tonight she doesn't like her old one!

The second update deals with Riley. We received a voice mail today that Dr. Disher and Dr. Miyamoto have talked and Miyamoto wants a follow-up CI eval done down at Riley. I left them a message and asked them to call me at work tomorrow to schedule it. I do need to talk to the FW office again, though, and see if this is how they understand it.

We shall see how this all falls into place.

No comments: