Sunday, August 17, 2008

PB & J one more time?

Tonight is our DR team's post-trip potluck dinner. We're expecting the whole team to make it which is pretty good considering there are 21 of us. It will be a great time of food and fellowship. The theme is mexican food, but we will have peanut butter and jelly for those who miss it so much from the DR. I even found some bread called bolillo which looks very similar - just a bit smaller- than what we had there.

The kids are having fun playing out in the backyard right now as I sit on the deck and relax. After church this morning, we headed to the zoo and enjoyed a picnic lunch there.

Last night both sets of parents were over for dinner. It was good to have everyone over.

We're anxiously awaiting the start of the college football season and looking forward to cheering on the Buckeyes again. I guess it's time to change a diaper here, so I best go...

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's exciting to hear how well your team got along together - hopefully, you all can stay in contact with eachother on a regular basis.