By evening last night, you could tell things were taking a toll on Jacob. His fever returned and so did the crankiness. He did not want to take his meds, so it took a while to get them down him. I didn't want to wake him up (or myself) more than necessary, so I waited until I could tell he needed more during the night. 8 hours after his evening dose of med, his fever got up to 102.2. I talked him into a fight for another dose of meds. It brought his temp down, but he's still a bit warm (or is warming up again). We're supposed to call the doctor if his fever goes above 101. I'll see how it does today.
The last couple hours of the night haven't been horrible. He's been snoring most all the night and coughing a lot.
We'll be staying home from church since he is in recovery mode. Becca will come home from my parents house today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment